Insurance is just another way Professional Pharmacists Australia helps keep you protected when you need it most. Wherever your work takes you, we’ve got you covered.
Professional Indemnity Insurance
Professional Pharmacists Australia is dedicated to protecting, supporting and improving the lives and working conditions of pharmacists across Australia.
That’s why we’ve secured PPA Members Insurance tailor made professional indemnity insurance for pharmacists that gives you the most comprehensive protection for the best possible value in the market today.
For professionals, insurance is a key part of managing risk. We provide all members with competitive rates on a range of insurances specific to your profession including:
*policy covers bodily injury when administering the vaccine, the preparation of the vaccine by an individual and the like. Full policy details here. Exclusions: Aged Care Royal Commission, Amendment to Nuclear Risks, Listed Human Disease, Coronavirus Vaccine.
- The best value professional indemnity insurance for pharmacists on the market
- Protection for the preparation and administration of COVID vaccination*
- $20,000,000 limit of indemnity per claim for professional indemnity and an annual limit of $40,000,000
- Worldwide cover (excluding the USA & Canada)
- Unlimited retroactive cover for past activities
- Unlimited run-off cover when you have a leave of absence or retire
- Insurance for locum and mobile pharmacists
- Professional indemnity insurance which meets AHPRA requirements
- No excess
If you are a member and want to make a claim please log-in and click the button below.
Make a claim
Journey Insurance - At No Extra Cost
Your workday isn’t always spent in an office. Because of this, Professional Pharmacists Australia membership also means you automatically qualify for the Professionals Australia Journey Insurance policy. This provides cover for members who suffer injuries while travelling to and from work. Rebates are provided when Workers’ Compensation, the Traffic Accidents Act or an equivalent do not meet a claim.
Click here to find out more about what is covered and how you can make a claim.
Travelling is supposed to be fun. However, accidents happen. And when they do, they can ruin both your trip, and your finances.
But with travel insurance from Cover-More, you don't have to worry about unexpected incidents. Whether your flight experiences delays, you lose your bags, or you become ill mid-trip, Cover-More can help when you need it most.
Professional Pharmacists Australia and Cover-More have come together to create a great offer for members.