Join thousands of other Pharmacists and Technicians.
Professional Pharmacists Australia members work across Australia, in Community Pharmacy, Vaccination Clinics, General Practice, Hospital Pharmacy and much more. Professional Pharmacists Australia members are members of their communities - they are concerned with their conditions at work and how that work impacts their communities. Members are fighting to make Pharmacy a better place for everyone to work and to ensure all Australians have access to high quality and affordable healthcare services in their community - working to address injustice are all core to what union members do and the action they take.
Join today not just for you - but for your colleagues and your community.
Protecting you during the COVID-19 vaccine rollout
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, we know that pharmacists like you have played a critical role in protecting community health and that you’ll continue to play an important role in the rollout of the COVID-19 vaccination program.
That’s why we’re proud that PPA Members Insurance will provide the important coverage* pharmacists need to prepare and administer the COVID-19 vaccine as part of the State and Federal Government’s vaccine rollout.
With PPA Members Insurance
PPA Members Insurance
- The best value professional indemnity insurance for pharmacists on the market
- Underwritten by Berkley Insurance Australia - an insurer with an S&P rating of A+
- Protection for the preparation and administration of COVID vaccination*
- $20,000,000 limit of indemnity per claim for professional indemnity and an annual limit of $40,000,000
- Worldwide cover (excluding the USA & Canada)
- Unlimited retroactive cover for past activities
- Unlimited run-off cover when you have a leave of absence or retire
- Insurance for locum and mobile pharmacists
- Professional indemnity insurance which meets AHPRA requirements
- No excess
also includes access to expert advice and support from specialist insurance lawyers. For those members on our Assist or Complete level of membership you also have exclusive access to specialist workplace lawyers, so when you call us, you’ll talk to an expert in the field. You’ll also be supporting and strengthening an organisation that works hard every day to improve the working lives of pharmacists.